Website User Agreement
Your use of watchrepairsusa.com (the "Website") constitutes your acceptance and agreement with these Site Terms, which may be changed periodically. Updated versions of the Site Terms as they may appear on the Website are effective immediately. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Site Terms. Continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your consent to such changes.
Terms of Service Agreement
Watch Repairs USA is a service, wherein the customer ("You") send in your watch or timepiece needing repair, and we issue you an estimate which can be accepted or declined. By using Watch Repairs USA's website and participating in the service, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein. Additional terms and conditions applicable to the use of the site, privacy concerns, specific areas of this Site, or to particular content or transactions are posted in particular areas of the site and, together with these Terms of Sale, govern your use of those areas, content, or transactions. These terms, together with applicable additional terms and conditions, are terms of a legal agreement between you and Watch Repairs USA, and are collectively referred to herein as the "Agreement."
1. Party Responsibility. Any and all transactions conducted on this site are solely the responsibility of Watch Repairs USA and such visitors.
2. Risk-Of-Loss. You remain responsible for the risk-of-loss for the products until delivery of the same to Watch Repairs USA. You are responsible for any damages that may occur to your product while in transit. Risk-of-Loss only passes to Watch Repairs USA upon Watch Repairs USA's receipt of product. Receipt of watch occurs when box or envelope is signed for and inspected. In the event of a claim with the shipping company, you are responsible for providing proof of purchase as well as proof of shipment in order to collect on insurance. if you do not provide proper documentation, Watch Repairs USA is not responsible for obtaining insurance reimbursement. Watch Repairs USA is not responsible for loss or damage during shipment or delivery. Watch Repairs USA is the "shipper" only in name in order to expedite and facilitate the shipping process.
3. What shipping insurance does and does not cover. Shipping insurance does not cover sentimental value. During the incoming (to our facility) transit, the watch is covered for its replacement value minus cost of repair. On the way back to the customer, shipping insurance covers the replacement value of the watch only. Coverage is limited to the amount specified upon signing up, and is also limited to the actual value of the watch (not any number inputted).
4. Payment / Refund Policy. Upon acceptance of our repair estimate, you will be required to pay either with a credit card, PayPal, or check / money order. Upon clicking the "accept estimate" and sending payment for the repair, you have made a legally binding agreement to proceed with the repair. If the Watch Repairs USA deems the watch unrepairable after payment, a full refund minus return shipping is issued. In the event that you require warranty service, no refunds are issued, but free warranty work is provided. Please see our warranty page for more details.
5. All Decisions Are Final. Repair of the watch commences upon receipt of payment. If there are other issues that are not specified by the customer, we are not responsible for identifying them (although we do our best to find them independently).
6. Guarantee of Repair. Watch Repairs USA does not guarantee that we can repair your watch. We must first examine your watch to determine:
a) If the repair can be completed successfully; and
b) How much the repair will cost.
7. Unrepairable Watch. If, in the judgment of Watch Repairs USA, your watch cannot feasibly be repaired due to lack of access to necessary parts or labor, you agree to pay the return shipping for the watch.
8. Return Shipping. Watch Repairs USA offers free incoming (to our facility) shipping only. Customer is responsible for return shipping in all scenarios.
9. Unwanted Watch. In the event that you do not want to proceed with the repairs, and do not want to pay for return shipping, we will hold onto your unrepaired watch for a period of no longer than one (1) year in case you change your mind regarding either the repair or return shipment.
10. Length of repair time. We make no guarantees or promises regarding the length of repair time. Due to the nature of the business, and the variable timeliness of various parts suppliers, we can only provide general guidelines. By no means are these guidelines a guarantee or deadline.
11. Factory Repairs. In the event that Watch Repairs USA cannot successfully complete the repair in-house, we may ask for authorization to send your watch to the factory in which the watch is made for further evaluation. If given the go-ahead, we will ship your watch at our expense to this location. While at the factory, Watch Repairs USA is not liable for loss, damage, or any other problems associated with the repair. Once in their possession, these terms and conditions are to be amended to include and be superseded by the respective terms and conditions of said factory.
12. Return Shipment. Our shipping providers do not telephone prior to delivering packages, and we cannot guarantee the time of delivery. If you are not available to receive the delivery after three attempts, the package may be returned to us, at which point you are responsible for an additional payment to cover re-shipment.
Watch Repairs USA is not responsible for:
• Items delivered to incorrect addresses supplied by the sender;
• Unsuccessful deliveries arising from the recipient not being present at time of delivery at the address supplied by the sender;
• Delays in delivery due to the fault of the delivery service contracted (UPS, FedEx, etc.).
13. Warranty. Our one (1) year common-sense warranty applies to work performed by us only. This warranty applies only to the components which have been worked on during the repair. If the watch casing is opened during the one year period, the warranty will be voided. Case, parts, crystals, winding and setting parts are not covered, nor are electric parts. Water damage is also not covered in this warranty unless the timepiece is pressure certified by us. Keep in mind that water resistancy is not a permanent condition, as the gaskets inside the watch are subject to deterioration over time.
14. Accuracy of all Information. Watch Repairs USA makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information that you receive in relation to your product. In the event of typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, or product pricing errors or omissions, Watch Repairs USA reserves the right to correct the error at the time of error discovery. If Watch Repairs USA corrects the error, Watch Repairs USA will provide you with the following options: (1) to proceed with the transaction based on the corrected information; or (2) to cancel your transaction, in which case Watch Repairs USA will promptly return the product back to you.
15. General Provisions:
a) Entire Agreement/No Waiver. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The captions are used only as a matter of convenience and are not to be considered a part of this agreement or be used in determining the intent of the parties to it. No waiver by Watch Repairs USA of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
b) Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Watch Repairs USA therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Watch Repairs USA does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions will be corrected.
c) Modification. Watch Repairs USA reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of The Service following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified. The last date these Terms of Service were revised is set forth below. Terms and conditions modifying the Agreement are effective immediately upon posting.
d) THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH NEW YORK LAW, AND NO CONFLICT OF LAWS OR PROVISIONS OF ANY JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY CLICKING ON THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT ANY ACTION AT LAW OR IN EQUITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE FILED ONLY IN STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN NEW YORK, AND YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY CONSENT AND SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS OVER ANY SUIT, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Use of Website and Materials
The Website contains information, content or advertisements text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation and other materials and effects (collectively, the "Materials") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, patents or other intellectual or proprietary rights owned by Watch Repairs USA or other third parties. All trademarks and copyrighted information contained on the Website are the property of their respective owners. You may not remove from any electronic or printed copy any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice.
This Website and the Materials on this Website are provided for your individual, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website or the Materials is strictly prohibited, including without limitation, modification, republication, deletion, transmission, public performance, distribution, proxy caching, uploading, posting, reproduction, redistribution or any other dissemination without the express written permission of Watch Repairs USA or the applicable rights holder. The Materials on the Website may not be used by third parties for telemarketing, direct marketing, and commercial mass e-mail or by agents or representatives or e-mail spammers. You
may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from the Website or the Material. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users.
Any permitted use of the Website does not extend to using the Website or Materials for any illegal purpose, or to transmit to or through the Website or to or through any service any illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, hateful, pornographic or other objectionable material of any kind, or to interfere with, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights of any third party using the Website or Materials.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Sites if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts.
Watch Repairs USA retains all rights (including Intellectual Property Rights), title and interest in the Watch Repairs USA web site, technology, and all underlying technology and data including any enhancements and improvements related to the Website. Users will not and will not allow others to: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, merge, copy, use, disclose, sell or transfer the underlying source code or structure or sequence of Watch Repairs USA's technology or delete or alter author attributes or copyright notices. Users shall use the Website solely for their own use and shall not allow others to use the Website under or through that User's login ID/email and password.
By using the Website, uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on the Website, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted Watch Repairs USA a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials and/or information generated through use of the Website or incorporate such materials and/or information generated through use of the Website into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. We need these rights to host and display your content.