There are several tips on how to maintain the water resistance of your timepiece. Please refer to the list below.
- Do not wear your watch in any place with hot water, such as showers and hot tubs. This action can create small holes that allow water into the watch.
- Do not press any buttons on the watch or pull out the stem while submerged in water.
- Ensure your gaskets, seals, case, and crystal are not damaged before submerging your watch in water.
- Frequently pressure test your watch to ensure it is still water resistant. The recommended frequency is at least once a year.
- Replace your seals and gaskets every 2-3 years.
If you follow these guidelines, your timepiece should keep its water resistance.